WISDOM WRAP® Offers Dry Socket Pain Relief
WISDOM WRAP® is a great solution for longer term recoveries from oral surgery. If you are experiencing dry socket pain after wisdom teeth removal or any other dental surgery, consider WISDOM WRAP® for dry socket pain relief.
Dry socketing can be a couple week ordeal of pain and discomfort. Given the comfort of the fabric, softness against your skin, and convenience of easily being able to machine wash and dry our product, many customers are grateful to have found WISDOM WRAP® to help provide pain relief after tooth extraction.
One-Size-Fits-All Wrap around Ice Pack
WISDOM WRAP® is a one-size-fits-all (XS-XXL) comfortable, snag-resistant, soft compression wrap used to apply hot/cold directly to the jaw area and face, used by many patients to reduce pain relief from dry socket infections. Our THERMA-KOOL® reusable cold/hot gel packs can be frozen or heated (in a microwave or in hot water.)
Dry Socket Symptoms after Tooth Extraction
Dry socket occasionally happens after tooth extraction and most commonly occurs on the lower jaw. According to the Mayo Clinic, symptoms of a dry socket may include:
- Throbbing pain for days after tooth extraction
- Bad breath
- Unbearable pain
- Bad taste due to bacteria building up
Dry Socket Treatment and Relief after Tooth Extraction
According to MayoClinic.org, dry socket treatment focuses on reducing symptoms, specifically pain. Dry socket pain relief treatment may include:
- Flushing out the socket:This involves rinsing with warm salt water several times a day to remove any food particles or other debris that may be causing the pain or infection.
- Medicated dressings:Your dentist may pack the socket with medicated gel and medicated dressings.
- Pain medication: Some dentists may prescribe pain medication to ease the recovery process.
- Ice/Heat therapy: Using ice/heat wraps on the sore spot may reduce pain and swelling which can help speed up the recovery process.
Swelling is a common side effect after tooth extractions. Holding an ice pack to the cheek can prevent much of the swelling. However, when you are in severe pain, holding an ice pack to your face can be quite cumbersome!
WISDOM WRAP® was created to take away the fuss of trying to hold ice packs to the face manually. Our hands free & comfortable ice/heat therapy wrap can be applied right to the area causing pain, directly on your jaw or face. Used frequently for pain relief from oral surgery, WISDOM WRAP ® has been tested by many users for post-operative therapy, cosmetic surgery, TMJ, wisdom teeth removal, jaw surgery and other dental surgeries.
Reduce Swelling and Pain from Dry Socket Infections
WISDOM WRAP® for dry socket relief can help reduce swelling and pain and accelerate your healing time.
To reduce swelling and pain as quickly as possible, our patented design features adjustable straps to achieve an absolutely perfect fit around your mouth or jaw. Our custom designed, one size fits all, mesh compression wrap holds form fitting ice packs comfortably surrounds the exact area that you need to be healed. Our adjustable chin straps gives you the ability to draw the pockets together allowing cold or heat to be applied underneath the chin and below the jaw line.
- Our one-size-fits-all, Satisfaction Guaranteed, WISDOM WRAP®
- Non-toxic THERMA-KOOL® reusable cold/hot gel packs used by healthcare professionals
- A quality 12″ x 15″ mesh laundering bag with a locking zipper
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may receive a full refund within 30 days from purchase, including shipping. Please see Warranty for details.
Our customers love WISDOM WRAP® and we are confident you will too! Not only can WISDOM WRAP® reduce dry socket pain, you will also be able to use it for any future home emergency needs when there is a need for ice or heat therapy for the face, neck, or head.